Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sledding with the Kids

We got to go sledding a couple times over the Christmas break. #3 got a camera for Christmas so she was taking lots of pictures of everybody. A few of them actually turned out. Here are a couple more pictures that she took with her new camera that were a little more artsy.
I have taken the liberty of naming the photos for her.
This above picture is called:
"Fleeting glimpse into the sometimes dark life of a baby doll who is loved by a little girl who doesn't know better"

This photo is called:
"Please read me a bedtime story or i will go through this entire book and take a picture of every single page of the book, edition #1 of 29"

#3 got the hang of sledding by the 2nd day. The first video is of day 1, the second video is of day 2. She was having fun either way, but day 1 was less work for me because she only walked 10 feet up the hill


I was surprised that #1 and #2 automatically went for the top of the steepest parts of the hill.
You can see in the picture below what an ice burn will do to a little face at 40 miles an hour when you come off the sled and bounce with your chin.
Blog give aways are the craze nowadays. And of course i am one to jump on a band wagon and pretend like it was my idea all along. Whoever comments or e.mails me with the best near death experience they had during the calendar year of 2008 will win an archival quality print of the photo called "Fleeting glimpse into the sometimes dark life of a baby doll who is loved by a little girl who doesn't know better" signed by the artist.

2 comments:

Miss Amanda Jones said...

Can I submit more than one near death experience in 2008? Because, well, I had quite a few...

Heather said...

Luckily I didn't have any near death experiences this year. However, I do have a brother-in-law who was doing a push up, and landed on his scrotum. He claims it was a near death experience.