Tuesday, August 5, 2008

America's Second Fastest Growing Quiz Show Sensation

It's time to play america's second fastest growing quiz show sensation;

NAME THAT FECAL MATTER!

the hint for this installment of Name that Fecal Matter is that it was found on the roof of my house.

All entries should be submitted with a self addressed, stamped envelope and sent to:

Fecal Matter Quiz #1
8689 South 700 West
Sandy Utah 84070

The winner will be selected at random from all of the correct entries and receive this handsome shirt as well as a certificate of accomplishment for winning the prize.There was some debate in the marketing department about the shirt design for the winner of the contest. It looks like there was a naming contest much like at the zoo when a new polar bear is born and they have a contest to name the new bear cub. We are not looking for a name for the poop, we are loooking for the animal that left it on my roof.

Good Luck!

For those of you that can't get enough body humor, order your plush toys HERE.

6 comments:

Megan said...

On account of it was found outside a bedroom window, I'm going to guess it's a pooping tom.

Jacqui said...

Oh. my. gosh. I laughed my head off reading this. And Megan's comment just made it all the funnier.

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

First: Did you climb to the top of your roof for some real purpose, find the poop, then go fetch your camera to take a picture of it? Dedication.

Second: I know exactly what animal's behind that came from but don't want to say. If I do get the shirt then John will probably wear it around and in public places. Then one day I will have to cut it up and sew it in a quilt. And I don't really want to curl up on a cold winter day and look at that.

Brit H. said...

Raccoon. That's my guess. Did I win?

matt b. said...

It was Trigger.
Didn't he do the same thing on someone's car windshield once?

angi bradley said...

I've seen this poo before... definetly Adam.