Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Office is back

Me and Steve at last years christmas party

There are not a whole lot of shows that i try and regularly watch. The Office is as regular as i can get catching about every other episode. I have the first few seasons on DVD, including season 1 of the original British version, but it is very hard to go back and watch them again knowing you were so uncomfortable the first time. Knowing that, yes Michael is going to kiss Oscar.
With kids and family and work and life, i really need to get one of those DVR things. I guess it is good that NBC is back on iTunes so i can download the episodes and watch them on my schedule.

I wonder if Jim will pop the question?

I wonder if Andy really loves Angela?

I wonder if the new HR lady will be Michael's friend?

So many unanswered questions.

No comments: