Sunday, June 22, 2008

Shrinking Simpson Babies

As with all of our kids so far, they have jaundice for the first few weeks.
With #4, she is also shrinking. When she was born she was 7lbs 6 oz and 20 inches
When Megan took her in a couple days later, she was 6 lbs 8 oz and 19.5 inches...and Yellow
I realize babies usually lose weight for the first week or 2, but losing height?
I have spent the entire week off my bike and this is the first saturday that i have not ridden my bike since christmas week. i spent the day building a tree house instead. It is a big project and pics will be posted after i get it done, which according to my sister in law, will be when #1 is driving. Apparently others have noticed my habit of starting projects and getting bored with them half way through.
The problem with not riding my bike the entire week is that we have generously had family and friends bring us in some meals. When we cook a meal at home, we usually have a main course, some sort of vegetable/ sides and a lot of the time, bread. When someone brings you a meal, it usually contains all of those as well as dessert. Lots of big meals with tasty desserts and no bike riding is not a good combination.

1 comment:

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

You mean your mother in law didn't come help with the kids so you can go ride your bike this week? That is to bad!!!! I always thought you would look good as the pillsbury dough boy......